BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
· 4 Flour Tortillas
· 2 cups diced chicken or leftover bbq
· 1 cup BBQ Sauce
· 2 cups freshly shredded Monterey Jack cheese
· 1/2 cup green or sauteed onions
· 3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
· 1 tablespoon butter, cut into 4 sections
· 3 tablespoons sour cream
· 1 tablespoon bbq sauce
· 1 tablespoon yogurt ranch dressing
- Mix sauce ingredients, stir well and set aside.
- Divide ingredients among four tortillas in this order: 1/4 cup bbq sauce, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 of the bacon and then 1/4 of the onions.
- Fold the quesadilla over (like a taco) and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook quesadillas one at a time, each with its own cube of butter, cut from the original tablespoon of butter.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Once melted through, allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, slice into triangles and serve with dipping sauce.