- Always wear sunscreen, even when indoors.
- Get the proper amount of rest (Yeah, right!)
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits (do fruit roll-ups count?) and vegetables, nuts and seeds.
- Work out for 20 mins. per day, 3 days per week.
- Limit caffeine consumption (Starbucks is gonna be sad!)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Look Younger and Feel Great (This might actually work!)
Day 41 Things I Love About My Husband’s Cancer Diagnosis Before you question my sanity, please let me explain. I cried while I was ...
Star Wars Free Printable Tags & Stickers If you have a Star Wars Lego lover like I do, then they will love you forever by ...
One thing that is been very helpful to me during times of wait is to keep a “Thanksgiving Journal”. Basically you take a moment each da...
How many times have I lost my song during "waiting times?" Lord, help me keep my song, even when all I can do is hum . . . ...