- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, vegetables, chicken, noodles and Parmesan cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Stir the chicken mixture.
Top with the Cheddar cheese.
Golden Onion Chicken & Noodle Casserole: Substitute 1/2 cup crushed french fried onions for the Cheddar cheese.
Twisty Hearty Chicken Casserole: Substitute 2 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta for the egg noodles.