1-1/3 cups French Fried Onions (Find these in the canned veggie aisle)
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken (about 4 pieces)
1 beaten egg
Crush Onions in plastic bag. (Depending on your day, you may need this as therapy!)
Dip chicken in the egtg, then coat in onion crumbs.
Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees until cooked through.
I would probably also do some buttered noodles or rice with this.
Make green beans how ever your family enjoys them.
The Green Beans a la Andrea version goes something like this:
- Pour the entire can (liquid and all) int0 a small sauce pan (make sure you have a snug-fitting lid).
- Splash a little canola oil into the beans.
- Shake a bit of pepper.
- Throw in a spoonful of bacon (bits, chunks, chopped up, etc.) or a wee-bit of ham.
- Put the lid on.
- Cook on medium heat for about the same amount of time it takes to cook the chicken.
- Walah....greenie beenies.