Monday, May 18, 2009

Have you heard about "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day?"

Mary Hunt's email blast today was about this book. Being the tightwad that I am and not wanting to spend $20 on a book about bread, I googled artisan bread in five minutes basic recipe which turned up this link: Simple Crusty Bread from the NY Times. It even gives the baking and storage directions.

Then go here to see the Artisan Bread in Five Minutes website to see if you want to order the book.

Mary Hunt's original post can be found here.

I am going to try the bread after we eat the Homemade Wheat Bread that is rising in the Bread Maker right now.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...